Subject: hpff: New job, e-mail, address; same phone

From: David Loveman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:45:31 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have accepted a new position within Digital as a Senior Manager in 
the External Technology Group, a part of the Corporate Strategy and 
Technology Group.

The mission of the Corporate Strategy and Technology Group is to
    insure that Digital has a well-defined corporate strategy,
    insure that Digital has a well-defined technical strategy in 
support of the
        corporate strategy, and
    insure that Digital has the appropriate advanced technology 
development
        to support and evolve the technical strategy and the corporate 
strategy.

The mission of the External Technology Group is to
    engage universities and other technology-oriented customers in 
projects
    with Digital to identify, evaluate and promote the acquisition and 
usage of
    technology that will enable Digital to extend its technical 
leadership and
    grow its future business.

I will continue my interest in programming languages, including HPF, 
and programming styles and models while engaging in other technology- 
and strategy-related programs.

My e-mail address is now
	[email-masked]
although previous addresses should forward for a while.

My mail address is now
	David Loveman
	Digital Equipment Corporation
	MSO2-3/E21
	111 Powdermill Road
	Maynard, MA 01754-1418

My phone remains 508-493-3704

My fax is now 508-493-8151

I have enjoyed my relationships with you in the past and hope to 
continue them in the future.

-David

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------