Subject: hpff: HPF Benchmarks and Applications.

From: Youngbae Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:53:52 -0800 (PST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPF people,

Are there any HPF codes freely available for performance measurement
and testing?  I've got some HPF benchmark kernels from ParkBench.
I would like to receive any other codes if any.  Please send me any
information.

Thanks,
`/oungbae.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
[ Youngbae Kim, Ph.D.                         NERSC, MS 50A/3111 ]
[ [email-masked]       Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory ]
[ Voice: (510) 486-4745                 University of California ]
[ Fax:   (510) 486-6712    One Cyclotron Rd., Berkeley, CA 94720 ]
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
	 The ``user-friendly interface'' between
	scientists and high performance computers.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------