Subject: hpff: html version of HPF spec v1.1 anywhere?

From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 20:17:02 +0200 (MET DST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Is there an HTML version of the HPF 1.1 specification?  There are
links hinting at such below the HPFF home page, but they go nowhere.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
David

=========================================================================
David Starks-Browning                         | [email-masked]
Parallel Programming Consultant               |
Supercomputing Resource for Molecular Biology |
European Molecular Biology Laboratory         |
Meyerhofstrasse 1                             | tel: +49(0)6221-387 279
D-69117 Heidelberg, Germany                   | fax: +49(0)6221-387 306
=========================================================================
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------