Subject: hpff: HPF/MPI Info

From: Ian Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 16:42:06 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

A number of you have expressed interest in our work on an
HPF binding for MPI.  Hence, I wanted to let you know that
two papers describing this work are now available at
        http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fortran-m/

Ian Foster.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ian Foster                               Tel: 708 252 4619
Mathematics & Computer Science           Fax: 708 252 5986
Argonne National Laboratory       
Argonne, IL 60439       http://www.mcs.anl.gov/home/foster

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------