Subject: hpff: Message for Ricky Swift

From: [email-masked] (J. DAVID SWIFT)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 07:23:14 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPFF Correspondents,

I am trying to locate Ricky Swift's email address.  If Ricky himself or anyone
else knows Rick's address/phone please send it to me.

Thanks.

   ----------------------------------------------------------------
   J. David Swift
   10084 Hooker Hill Road       INTERNET:[email-masked]
   Perrysburg, NY  14129-9715
   (716) 532-6022 [voice & fax]
   Hope to hear from you soon.
  ------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------