Subject: hpff: High Performance Fortran

From: Jean Louis Pazat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 11:02:36 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear (HPF) tool developers,

A list of HPF compilers can be accessed at
       http://www.irisa.fr/pampa/HPF/compilers.html

If you are working on an HPF compiler and if you are not in this list
send a mail with the address of your Web page to [email-masked]. You
will be added to this list.

A survey about HPF related tools is under construction at
            http://www.irisa.fr/pampa/HPF/survey.html
If you are willing to contribute to this survey send a mail to
[email-masked] with a brief description of your tool

Information about HPF in Europe is available from:
            http://www.irisa.fr/pampa/HPF/HPF.html

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dr. Jean-louis PAZAT.  PAMPA Team IRISA
  
Phone  : +33-99-84-72-14           | Fax: +33-99-84-71-71 
e-mail : [email-masked]            | Web: http://www.irisa.fr/prive/pazat/
address: IRISA Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu  35042 RENNES CEDEX  FRANCE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------