Subject: hpff: HPF TOOLS SURVEY

From: Jean Louis Pazat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 15:58:10 +0100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear HPF tool developers,

I am writing a survey about "Programming Environments for HPF".  This survey
will be available online (http://www.irisa.fr/pampa/HPF/survey,html) and
It will also be published by Springer Verlag (LNCS series) in the proceeding 
of the "Spring School on Data Parallelism"  (Les Ménuires (France),mars 1996).

If you have developed an HPF programming environment or a tool related to 
HPF, ** I need your cooperation ! **

Note that this survey is NOT about compiling techniques, but about tools. It 
includes (but is not limited to):
- restructuring tools for writing HPF programs
- data distribution visualization tools
- performance evaluation and measurement tools
- debugging tools.

If you are willing to contribute to this survey, could you send me a brief description of the tool (1/2 page max) or of the complete environment 
(4 pages max) you have developed. 
Please, also add pointers (bibliography references in Bibtex form + Web site address).

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dr. Jean-louis PAZAT.  PAMPA Team IRISA
  
Phone  : +33-99-84-72-14           | Fax: +33-99-84-71-71 
e-mail : [email-masked]            | Web: http://www.irisa.fr/prive/pazat/
address: IRISA Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu  35042 RENNES CEDEX  FRANCE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------