Subject: hpff: Tony Dahbura's new e-mail address

From: [email-masked] (Anton Dahbura)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 21:04:48 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Please accept my apologies if: 

	a) you receive this message more than once, or

	b) you don't care about its contents!]

**************************************************
My new e-mail address, effective immediately, is:

		[email-masked]
**************************************************

Please make a note of the change.

Thank you,

Tony Dahbura
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------