Subject: hpff: HPFF e-mail archives now on the web

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:06:38 -0600 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archives of mail messages to the hpff lists are now available from the
following URLs:

        gopher://softlib.rice.edu/11/softlib/HPF/email-archives
        ftp://softlib.rice.edu/pub/HPF/email-archives/

The gopher interface is particularly useful, since it shows the subject
lines of the messages.

The archives are organized by list.  Each list is archived by month, except
that messages from 1992 through July 1995 are collected in one big file.
(We're not sure if the old archives are complete.)  There may be a delay of
24 hours before a message to the list appears in the archives.

                                                Chuck Koelbel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].  Leave
the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------