Subject: hpff-task: Welcome to hpff-task

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:53:39 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of control-parallel
features in HPF.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you receive this message, then you are on the hpff-task mailing list (or
somebody has forwarded it to you).

The main topics for discussion on this list are
        Control parallelism in HPF
        Computation partitioning in HPF
        Execution models for HPF
        Parallel I/O in HPF
This reflects the charter of "Subgroup C" at the HPFF '95 meetings.

If you're wondering how you got on this list, I created it from the old
"hpff-task" list (which considered the first 2 topics) and "hpff-io" list
(which considered the last one).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------