Subject: hpff-interpret: for HPF version 2.0

From: Xiaobing Feng/NCIC <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Oct 96 10:21:34

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. / Mrs.
 I am a member of parallel compiler group of Peking Univ. We had written a 
front end of HPF version 1.0, now, we want to go on. I want to know whether the 
new specification( version 2.0) of HPF had been released. If it is right, 
please tell me how I can got it from Internet. 
 Thanks for your help. 
   
       Sincerely,
       Feng Xiaobing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:47:07 -0500

Thank your for your interest.

We hope that the HPF 2.0 draft will be released in a few days.  Keep
reading your e-mail for the announcement.

						Chuck Koelbel