From: Liu Zhenying <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 15:16:46 +1030 (???)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr./Ms.:
	I am a student in China. I'm interested in HPF.
I was wondering if I can get interpretions of new vertion 
of HPF.
	Best regards.

					Yours faithfully
					
					Zhenying Liu	
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------