Subject: hpff-interpret: need an interpretion

From: Liu Zhenying <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 09:07:44 +1030 (???)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms/Mrs:
	I'm a student in China. I'm interested in
HPF now. I wonder if you could help me, I do need 
an interpretion of HPF.
	Best regards.

				Yours sincerely
				Zhenying Liu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: <[email-masked]> (Henry Zongaro)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 08:20:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> HPF now. I wonder if you could help me, I do need

     On behalf of the hpff-interpret mailing list, please send your questions.

Thanks,

Henry