From: Yan Mi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 21:30:38 +0800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Dear Sir
      Now, I am joining a project whose goal is to write a front end of a
HPF compiler. I write the semantic check for HPF specification part. I am
not sure about the following question:
      
       common /a/b(10),c(5),d
  !HPF$ SEQUENCE /a/
       equivalence (b(1),e),(d,f)

      if the upper program lines is one section of a subroutine, are 'e'
and 'f' members of the same aggregate variable group? I am not sure about 
it. Can you help me? 
      thanks a lot.

                                         Sicerely yours
                                           Feng Xiaobing
~h

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------