Subject: hpff-interpret: Re: storage assoc query

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 10:08:14 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Apparently Rob's response didn't go directly to the whole list.
Investigating...]

Question from Feng Xiaobing:

               common /a/b(10),c(5),d
          !HPF$ SEQUENCE /a/
               equivalence (b(1),e),(d,f)

              if the upper program lines is one section of a subroutine, are 'e'
        and 'f' members of the same aggregate variable group? I am not sure
about
        it. Can you help me?

In a sequential common block, there is one aggregate variable group.   Thus,
'e' and 'f' are both member of the same aggregate variable group.

Rob Schreiber

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------