Subject: hpff-interpret: HPF and F95

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 12:34:45 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam
We plan to address F95 in HPF2 ... timing of approval for F95 is a
bit awkward, since we may be a bit ahead of F95 formal approval.
But the spirit of the group is that full HPF is F95 + ...

It is highly unlikely that we will make these changes retroactive
to the definition of HPF1.1 specification.  As you suggest, that
would be left to the vendors.  We are not in the mode of making
extensions to HPF1.1 at this time.
   -mary zosel-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------