Subject: hpff-interpret: Welcome to hpff-interpret!

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:53:37 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for corrections,
clarifications, and interpretations related to High Performance Fortran.
Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the
bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you receive this message, then you are on the hpff-interpret mailing
list (or somebody has forwarded it to you).

The main topics for discussion on this list are
        Questions about the meaning of the HPF specification
        Questions about the intended implementation of HPF
        Replies to these questions
          (Note that I didn't say "answers"! :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------