Subject: hpff-external: HPFF proposal for an EXTRINSIC(F77_LOCAL) proposal

From: Carol Munroe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 96 11:13:39 EDT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of external
interfaces between HPF and other languages/systems.  Instructions for
adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the bottom of this
message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Thinking Machines colleague has prepared a proposal for
EXTRINSIC(F77_LOCAL) that I am about to send out in latex form. Since it's
so close to the meeting time, I thought I should send it to hpff-core as a
whole, in hopes that more people will see it before the meeting, but it
would be particularly useful to get readers from this subgroup of course.

We are very interested in feedback, as soon as possible, since it is so
late in the year already. If there are any early comments or suggestions
for revisions (it is certainly not cast in stone), we might have time to
revise the proposal before the meeting as well.

Carol Munroe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------