Subject: hpff-external: Administravia

From: [email-masked] (Logan Ratner)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 14:32:20 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of external
interfaces between HPF and other languages/systems.  Instructions for
adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the bottom of this
message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore this message, I need to check majordomo's response
to routine mail on the lists it handles.

(FWI, majordomo is the software package that handles subscription
to this list, as well as archiving the list traffic and some other
behind-the-scenes work.)

Sorry about the bandwidth.

--
Logan Ratner
Technical Support
CRPC - Rice University
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------