Subject: hpff-external: hpff meeting

From: Jeffery S Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 14:03:50 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of external
interfaces between HPF and other languages/systems.  Instructions for
adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the bottom of this
message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan to attend the HPFF meeting next week as the LANL rep.

I am interested in the external interfaces work.  We are currently
working with the Portland Group and NASA Ames to extend the P2D2
debugger to provide source level HPF debugging support.  I'm
interested in doing this in a "standard" way.

Are you looking at debugger interfaces?

How can I get "plugged in" to your efforts?

We are also doing a general evaluation of various vendor HPF
implementaions of HPF and comparing them with other methods
on the T3D such as CRAFT and F90/shmem using a "real code"
as the evaluation vehicle (a 3d hydrodynamics code written
originally for the CM5).

thanks,

	Jeff Brown, Los Alamos National Laboratory
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------