Subject: hpff-external: Welcome to hpff-external!

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:53:43 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of external
interfaces between HPF and other languages/systems.  Instructions for
adding or deleting yourself from this list appear at the bottom of this
message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you receive this message, then you are on the hpff-core mailing list (or
somebody has forwarded it to you).

The main topics for discussion on this list are
        Linkages from other languages to HPF
        Linkages from HPF to other languages
        Kernel HPF
        Symbol tables and other information for programming tools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------