Subject: hpff-doc: want hpf2.0

From: "Mr. Zhibin Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 20:38:19 +0800 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear sir:
  I am a chinese student.My main working is to design some directives as
data partition,control parallel,redistibute and communication to suit for
the hypernode SPP architecture.I am less farmiliar to those thing.from the
WEB I know the HPF V2.0,but I can't transmit it(ftp or from your
homepage),could you give the specification to me through the E-MAIL.
  
thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------