Subject: hpff-doc: HPF Language Specification, version 2.0.omega

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 23:24:16 -0600 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time you read this messge, HPF version 2.0.omega will be available at

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress/work-in-progress.tar.gz

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress/hpf-report.dvi

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress/hpf-report.ps

I plan to move this to the official draft directory
(ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/draft) around 8:00pm tonight unless
there are serious problems.  I do not intend to make *any* changes in that
move, except to revise the version number to 2.0.

If you find any problems with this draft (can't download it, your version
of LaTeX crashes when processing it, ...)  PLEASE tell me as soon as
possible.  In particular, I'd like to know before close of business today
(Friday) so there's some chance to correct it before announcing it to the
world.

Thanks to everybody who has made this document possible (if you aren't sure
whether you're in this group, check the acknowledgments :-)

						Chuck

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CRPC, MS 132
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------