Subject: hpff-doc: HPF version 2.0.theta now available

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:50:15 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The files edited at this week's meeting are now in

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress

There is also a full .dvi and .ps file there; note that, due to software
rot, these have been processed by LaTeX 2.09 rather than the standard
LaTeX2e.  (English translation - the line and page breaks may be off.)  It
is recommended that you use section numbers rather than page numbers to
identify your comments.

Let me know if you have any trouble getting the files.  Another message
with schedules and administrivia will follow shortly.

						Chuck

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CRPC, MS 132
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------