Subject: hpff-doc: First chapter edits made

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 16:42:31 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Larry Meadows for being the first chapter editor to get
his final revisions in.  They are now available at "the usual place"
(ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress).  The INDEPENDENT
chapter has also had a couple sentences updated.  We are now officially on
version 2.0.iota.

						Chuck

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CRPC, MS 132
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------