Subject: hpff-doc: HPF v2.0.delta section 9

From: [email-masked] (Michael Hennecke)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 18:22:50 +0100 (CET)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
     Comments on HPF v2.0.delta, section 9
Michael Hennecke ([email-masked])
-----------------------------------------------

204:17   "Fortran 90" --> "Fortran 95"  (edits seem to be ok agains F95)
204:31+  Insert:
	 "To the numbered list of 9.4.1, add:
	   (8) Optional return of an asynchronous data transfer ID"
204:34   "<<is>> ID" -->  "<<or>> ID"  (there can be only one <<is>>)
205:6+   Does this cover the case of absent ASYNCH= specifier?
206:18   "IOSTAT=<label>" --> "IOSTAT=<scalar-default-int-expr>"
206:30+  This paragraph says that WAIT always waits (that is, blocks).
	 The paragraph on 206:36+ implies that WAIT does not block
	 if DONE= is present. This should be made a bit more explicit.

Best regards,
Michael Hennecke

 ======================================================================
  Michael Hennecke      http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Michael.Hennecke/ 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  University of Karlsruhe         RFC822: [email-masked] 
  Computing Center (G20.21 R210)               No longer on BITNET :-(
  Zirkel 2  *  P.O. Box 69 80                 Phone: +49 721  608-4862 
  D-76128  Karlsruhe                               Fax: +49 721  32550 
 ======================================================================
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------