Subject: hpff-doc: Typos on page 154 of Version 2.0.delta

From: Joergen Moth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:16:37 +0100 (MET)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On page 154 of the HPF Language Specification version 2.0.delta:

Line 26: "A=>B" should read "P=>B"
Line 40: "pointer A" should read "pointer P"

-- 
     Jorgen Moth                  e-mail: [email-masked]
      U N I - C                   phone : +45 / 3587 8963
The Danish Computing Centre       fax   : +45 / 3587 8990
 for Research and Education       mail  : DTU, bldg. 304, DK-2800 Lyngby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------