Subject: hpff-doc: New version on-line

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 22:59:27 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New files available in
ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/work-in-progress/:
	syntax-macs.tex
	hpf-report.tex
	hpf-local-ext.tex
	mapping-base.tex
	mapping-ext.tex
	mapping-subr.tex
	parallel.tex

Everyone who LaTeXs the document themselves should pick up the new
syntax-macs.tex (includes bug fixes - thank you, John May!) and
hpf-report.tex (increments the version number).

The new versions of the other files have been posted here previously, I
think.  Chapter authors should probably retrieve their own files to check
that Chuck's FTP didn't screw up again.

************************************************************
Chuck Koelbel                             Research Scientist
Center for Research on Parallel Computation  Rice University
                 "History is made at night.
           Character is what you are in the dark."
************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------