Subject: hpff-doc: hpff: HPF version 2.0 Language Specification (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (Jason Taylor)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:57:48 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
...
> The High Performance Fortran Forum is pleased to announce the availablility
> of _The High Performance Fortran Language Specification, version
> 2.0.delta_.  HPF 2.0 contains:
...
> This is a public comment version of the document.  We value any and all
> reactions that you care to make.  These will be taken into consideration in
> preparing the final draft in December.  Please send your comments by e-mail
> to [email-masked].  If you do not have electronic mail, send the
> comments by regular post to
> 	Charles Koelbel

Dear Mr. Koelbel,

	Pardon my forgetfulness, but does this mean that a new version
of f90 will be released soon?  If so, when?  The current version of
f90 we have is V2.0-1 dated April 28, 1995.

Sincerely, 
Jason Taylor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------