Subject: hpff-doc: library-ext.tex (actually Inquiry/*tex)

From: Piyush Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 11:31:00 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As in the intrinsics sections,
all references to aggregate cover in alignee and distributee have to be deleted.

Page 208 Lines 32-35, Page 213 Lines 38-42

Delete the following lines:

        If it is a member of an aggregate variable group, then it must be an
        aggregate cover of the group.  (See Section~\ref{sequence} for the
        definitions of ``aggregate variable group'' and ``aggregate cover.'')

Also on
Page 208 Lines 41-43, Page 213 Line 48 (Contd. on) Page 214 Lines 1-2

Delete the following lines:

        If the target is (a section of) a member of an aggregate variable
        group, then the member must be an aggregate cover of the group.
        The target must not be a structure component, but the pointer
        may be.

Page 208 Lines 31-32 and Page 213 Line 38-39 state that an
alignee must not be a structure component. These need to be deleted since 
we have added structure components as alignees in the mapping extensions 
chapter.

	- Piyush

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------