Subject: hpff-doc: Final Document to Review

From: owner-hpff-doc
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 23:32:51 -0500 (CDT)

Here is the tar file for the HPF 2.0 document ... final check before
we release to the public.  It would be useful if people send a message
to hpff-doc indicating they have checked their chapters.
Sender: owner-hpff-doc
Precedence: bulk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the exception of the library files - almost every other file
has been editted.  Please, if you need to do any last round of editting -
use the files in this distribution.  The files currently installed at
the Rice FTP server (until there is an update notice) are not up to date -
in fact several of them are truncated.

There are two versions of the syntax-macs in this directory.  Piyush tells
me that the document goes through ok with both latex 2e and latex 209
now.  An extra HPF "*" to John May of LLNL who found the bug in the
syntax macros that was preventing use of latex2e.  {He wanted to switch over
here - and I was dragging my feet.}

Thanks to Piyush for lots of extra help in getting this version of the
document out.

In a few days - Rice folks (Ken and ?) will issue this document for
formal public comment.  PLEASE check your area and any other parts you
can for errors that should be corrected before the document goes out.

   -mary-

----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------