Subject: hpff-doc: extend-part.tex

From: Piyush Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 16:56:33 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

% File: extend-part.tex

% Contents:
% Section divider for HPF Approved Extensions to HPF 2.0 document

% Revision history:
% May-10-96	Created by Charles Koelbel, Rice University

\part{HPF Approved Extensions}
\label{part-extend}

This major section
describes the syntax and semantics of features of approved extensions
to High Performance Fortran.
In most cases, these features build on concepts found in HPF itself;
it may therefore be necessary to refer back to Parts~\ref{part-common}
and~\ref{part-hpf2} for ``background'' information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------