Subject: hpff-doc: Document release

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 00:43:59 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, Mary, for getting the document release together.  My (still
perplexed) apologies for the truncated files on titan.cs.rice.edu.

For the rest of you, the nearly-ready-for-prime-time release is now
available from

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/Releases/14-oct-96.tar.gz

or as individual files from

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/

These are unpacked directly from the tar file Mary sent around to hpff-doc
on Friday.  They pass LaTeX on the Rice machine, which is better than
nothing.  I make no guarentees about completeness of files.  Editors are
urged to compare the versions out there with their notes...

We plan to announce this version to the world on Friday.  Comments are
appreciated!!!

						Chuck

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CITI/CRPC, MS 41
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------