Subject: hpff-doc: HPF 2.0 document trivia

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 23:39:38 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all saw the announcement.  A couple of comments:

* All chapter editors should FTP a copy of the full document.  A number of
minor edits were made from the submitted files (mostly fixing
cross-references; I think version skew between Mary, me, and the last round
of edits).

* Note the directory name change (was hpf2.0-draft, now just hpf2).  This
was done to shorten typing and (hpefully) reduce questions.

* There is a new directory - /public/HPFF/work-in-progress.  Right now,
it's identical to /public/HPFF/hpf2.  I plan to put new versions of
chapters in the work-in-progress directory as they're received.  This gives
us a place to share preliminary drafts within the HPFF group.  Also, diffs
between the two directories should tell if the chapter editors have made a
change.

* Thanks to everyone who got their revised drafts in on time.  Apologies to
those whose changes/comments got lost.  Juggling e-mail on the road is
hard; trying to catch up in the middle of planning a site visit is a lost
cause...

*****************************************************
Chuck Koelbel	[email-masked]	http://www.cs.rice.edu/~chk
	"I don't want to attain immortality through my work.
	 I want to attain immortality through not dying."
*****************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------