Subject: hpff-doc: New draft, sort of

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 02:35:35 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a few minutes, there will be a new draft - TeX files only - in the
"usual" directory

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/

I am having difficulty with LaTeX errors, so it is highly unlikely that
either a .dvi or a .ps file will appear there in the next 24 hours.
However, most of the individual chapters seem to work OK, so I'm announcing
availability now and will try to get better files out there before I leave
town Wednesday morning.

Keep those comments and letters coming...

						Chuck

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CITI/CRPC, MS 41
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------