Subject: hpff-doc: mapping-base.tex (Data Mapping)

From: Carol Munroe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 00:22:36 EDT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two minor suggestions:

page 20, line 14:
	HPF data alignment and distributions directives allow the
...............................distribution  directives

page 44, line 16:
	(d) it is a component           of a derived type with the
..................a structure component of a derived type ...

[I think that 'component of a derived type' might imply part of the
type definition, rather than part of an object ('structure') of that
type, and so be confusing in this context, especially when compared
with Rule 3 under 2.8.2.1 on the following page, which I think IS 
referring to the component name in the type declaration.]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------