Subject: hpff-doc: Comments on Extended Library

From: <[email-masked]> (Henry Zongaro)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:25:24 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rob,

     I have the following comments on Chapter 10.  They are with respect to the
August 17 draft.  My apologies if any of these have already been dealt with.

 - In the second paragraph of p. 189, it's not clear what is meant by a
   (*, block block) distribution.

 - In the fourth paragraph of p. 189, change "rank(array)" to "the rank of the
   array argument", or something like that.  The same comment applies twice
   under 10.1.3.

 - In the last paragraph of p. 189, "modified ON constructs" should be
   "modified by ON constructs".

 - In the first paragraph of p. 190, third sentence, change "its align target"
   to "its ultimate align target".

 - In 10.1.1, wasn't there a suggestion to rename ACTIVE_NUM_PROCS to
   NUM_ACTIVE_PROCS, to make it grammatically correct?

 - In 10.1.2, under "Result Value", there are two pairs of parentheses
   following "PROCESSORS_SHAPE".

Thanks,

Henry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------