Subject: hpff-doc: New HPF 2.0 draft

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 13:31:15 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new, improved HPF 2.0.beta draft is now available by anonymous FTP from
titan.cs.rice.edu.  You can get the whole enchilada as
/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/Releases/16-sep-96.tar.gz (gzipped tar file).  Or
you can get individual .tex files from /public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft and its
subdirectories.  This will be the version distributed at the meeting.

Thanks to all the chapter editors who got their text in on time.  Shame on
those (like me) who didn't.

A couple notes:

* Chapter editors may want to retrieve a copy of their own chapters.  Small
but crucial changes were made:
        One missing "}" was added
          (Leaving it out sent half the document into typewriter font)
        All \newcommand macros moved into syntax-macs.tex

* Anybody trying to latex the document themselves needs syntax-macs.tex.
Note instructions inside (near the bottom) for converting between LaTeX
2.09 and LaTeX2e.

* See most of you in San Francisco Wednesday.

                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------