Subject: hpff-doc: HPF document release plan

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 17:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPF Document Revisions Schedule

Comments welcome anytime on any version.

Revised chapters in by Oct 3 ... (earlier submissions encouraged).

New draft Oct. 4 

Intensive review following week. Editors fix as quickly as possible.

Drafts due back evening Oct. 10 - Mary will test integration of the
document ... and forward to Rice where Ken and helpers will put out
final copy.

----------------------------------

New chapter order and responsible person

chapter 1 - overivew   Saday - Mary send changes.tex (done)
                       ... Piyush fix syntax

Chapter 2 - Distributions Piyush -  specialization updates ... 

Chapter 3 NEW NAME - INDEPENTENT AND RELATED DIRECTIVES - 
      rearrangement done by Mike - review - ROB - Piysh back-up

Chapter 4 - Mapping and Subroutines Carl ....

Chapter 5  Extrinsics .... - David - still under constructions - 

Chapter 6 - now library ... (can someone fix \?)

Part separator ...  piyush will review words

Chapter 7 - extended mappings --- Piyush (and Carl)

Chapter 8 -  ON / Task   ---- Chuck ....

Chapter 9  - Async I/O ... Henry responsible .... 

Chapter 10 -  extended library - Rob

Chapter 11 - Approved extrin  (Mary)

      - Mary - first part 
      - Henry - c-interop
      - Carol - F77 section

Annexes  

BNF - Guy - working on it 
Subset Mary ...    FIX TITLE  after input from Saday ....
Old ack - Mary ....
Bib - Chuck ... reference standards and committee documents
Policy - Mary
Craft - Mary will email  Larry / Jon .... 
F77 library  - Carol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------