Subject: hpff-doc: Comments on Extended Mapping

From: Thomas Brandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 15:01:41 +0200

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.11 Range Directive, Synatx 
============================

In all the examples the 'ranger' is missing.

!HPF$ RANGE X (BLOCK,*), (CYCLIC,*)

Or can we combine INHERIT and RANGE directive (might be useful!) ?

!HPF$ INHERIT X, Y
!HPF$ RANGE (BLOCK,*), (CYCLIC,*)

Supported is only:

!HPF$ INHERIT, RANGE (BLOCK,*), (CYCLIC,*) :: X, Y

Thomas Brandes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------