Subject: hpff-doc: cutting new document

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 11:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be attempting to assemble the latest draft of the HPF
document tomorrow.  I have much of it already - but am still
missing a few pieces.  If there is any way that even draft-stage
chapters can arrive in time, that would be helpful.  Please send
anything to me as well as Chuck.  Guy has offered to look at generating
syntax chapters for us - and I will be sending him the assembled draft.
    -mary-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------