Subject: hpff-doc: Next Draft HPF2 document

From: owner-hpff-doc
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 10:29:58 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm - there seem to be a collection of minor computer problems
both here, at Rice, and in my typing conspiring to keep this document
from going out.

Following find the current version of the HPF2 document ... it is
uuencoded, compressed, tar file.  When you decode it, I messed up
the uuencode line and it comes out as uu817 rather than an
appropriately named .Z file so you will have to rename to uncompress.

Find a README in the file for the current status.  We will cut a new
version right after labor day.

PLEASE all "readers" - make a careful effort to look over the chapter
you signed up for.  If it is good shape, then look for "little details" -
if it is still pretty much in draft stage, you might volunteer some
help.

   -mary-

====================

--UAA14923.840513073/coral.llnl.gov--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------