Subject: hpff-doc: Comments on Extended Parallelism

From: Rob Schreiber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:00:24 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jass,

Just to be sure, I think we want the following declarations in
the fft example:

!hpf$ processors procs(8)
!hpf$ template, dimension(4), distribute(block) onto procs(1:4) :: t
!hpf$ align with t(*) :: done1

This is an HPF-conforming way to get replication onto a processor subset.

Rob

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------