Subject: hpff-doc: Re: IMPORTANT: document review

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 23:06:54 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To: HPF document readers and writers
>
>A draft of many of the chapters of the hpf document will be
>posted by Chuck soon at Rice.  He will send a message saying
>when and where.
>

Getting the draft:

Everything is available by anonymous FTP from titan.cs.rice.edu.
After connecting to Rice, cd to /public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft

The individual LaTeX files are available in this directory and its
subdirectories (such as Elemental).
hpf-report.dvi is also available in this directory.  It is a 200-page DVI
file, so exercise due care when printing it.
A GZIP'ed TAR file of the entire document (including the .tex and .dvi
files) is in Releases/27-jun-96.tar.gz.

I hope that's clear.  I'm leaving town tomorrow, and won't have a way to
fix things if they're broke.

                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------