Subject: hpff-doc: Welcome to [email-masked]!

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 10:27:35 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPFF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sorry about that "Testing" message, I was trying to debug a majordomo
configuration remotely...]

Hello, fellow writers & readers!

This is the [email-masked] mailing list.  It is for distribution of
and comments on the HPF version 2.0 document.

The list is maintained by Majordomo, so you may add and delete yourselves
as usual, i.e.

To add yourself to the list:
        mail [email-masked] << EOF
        subscribe hpff-doc
        EOF

To remove yourself from the list:
        mail [email-masked] << EOF
        unsubscribe hpff-doc
        EOF

To add someone else (or another alias for yourself) to the list:
         mail [email-masked] << EOF
        subscribe hpff-doc [email-masked]
        EOF

You can look for the latest "release" of the document (currently the 1.2
draft that I had, missing the library/intrinsics chapter) in
        ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/
Expect frequent updates.

I see that Rob has sent a new draft of the intrinsics chapter, which will
be installed as soon as bandwidth permits.

                                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Logan Ratner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 10:35:33 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, by the way, the hpff-doc is configured, up and running.
(I guess everyone already knows this, but consider this the
'official' sysop-type announcement.)

-- 
Logan Ratner ([email-masked])   *  CRPC, Rice University, Houston
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~ratner/  *  http://softlib.rice.edu/CRPC/
Big Brother is clumsy and obvious,  Its Little Cousins that worry me.
         I am not Ms. Ratner despite what the NSA may think. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------