Subject: hpff-doc: Re: latex2e

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 11:03:17 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for HPF 2.0 language specification
authors and editors.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself from this
list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck ... I don't have any "answer" to your "which latex" question ...
the latex on the system I use is still the older one - but since I
asked about it the local keeper of latex has put it on his to-do-sometime-list
to upgrade. {But I don't know when that will be, so for the short term,
anything I do will be in the older variation.}

 John points out that anyone can find more information at:

http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?keyword=&question=105
This is part of a Tex faq at
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes

   -mary-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------