Subject: hpff-distribute: Welcome to hpff-distribute!

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:53:41 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for discussion of data
distribution in High Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or
deleting yourself from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you receive this message, then you are on the hpff-distribute mailing
list (or somebody has forwarded it to you).

The main topics for discussion on this list are
        Data mappings to processor subsets
        More general distribution patterns, including
          irregular distributions and generalized blocks
        Mapping of derived type components
        Mapping of pointers

If youre wondering how you got on this list, it was formed from the old
"hpff-irreg" list (which considered the first two topics) and
"hpff-distribute" list (which considered lots of things).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to
[email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------