Subject: hpff-core: February HPFF core group meeting

From: Theresa Chatman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:05:16 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

This is a reminder that if you plan to have handouts available at the HPFF
meeting on 2/26, please send them to ASAP.  I would like to have them no
later than noon Monday.  If you need more time, let me know.

To the people who we support:

1)  please note that this is the last meeting where academic support will
be available.

2)  there is no dollar limit on reimbursements this time, (although common
sense and standard travel practices still apply - no movies, laundry, etc.

3)  HPFF will not pay for the User's Group meeting itself.

4)  your room charges will not be directly billed to Rice.  You will have
to pay in advance and get reimbursed.  Please be sure to obtain a travel
statement from Chuck or Mary.  Mail the travel statement in with all of
your original receipts to me at the address below.  Be sure to include your
social security number on the form, as well as your signature.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Theresa Chatman
Rice University
CRPC, MS-41
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX  77005

>X-Sender: [email-masked]
>Mime-Version: 1.0
>Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:15:02 -0600
>To: hpff-core
>From: Theresa Chatman <[email-masked]>
>Subject: February HPFF core group meeting
>Cc: tlc, [email-masked], butler, [email-masked], [email-masked],
>        [email-masked], [email-masked]
>
>To the HPFF core group:
>
>The next HPFF meeting will be held on February 26, 1997.  The meeting will
>be held at the Eldorado Hotel, 301 W. San Francisco, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
>
>There will not be a registration fee for this meeting.  But in order to
>adequately prepare for it, we will need to know if you plan to attend, so
>please RSVP to me at [email-masked] and Bob Boland at [email-masked].
>
>To make your hotel reservations, call 505-988-4455 or 1-800-286-6728 by
>January 24, 1997.   After that date, the rooms will be released to the
>general public.  Be sure to refer to the HPFF meeting.
>
>Our sleeping room rate is $86 per night for single and $108 double
>occupancy.  The hotel sleeping rooms are equipped with dataport lines, so
>you will be able to use your portable computers from your sleeping rooms.
>
>For more details about the hotel and other travel arrangements, point your
>Web browser to http://www.lanl.gov/HPF.
>
>If you have handouts that you would like to have distributed at the HPFF
>meeting, please send them to me by noon Central Time on Friday, February
>14, 1997.  Electronic copies should be sent to [email-masked] AND
>[email-masked].
>
>The format of the meeting follows:
>
>Wednesday, 2/26
>1pm - 10pm
>
>One U-shaped room for 20-25 people.
>
>If you have any questions regarding the logistics for the HPFF meeting,
>please let me know.  If you have any questions regarding technical issues,
>please direct them to Mary Zosel ([email-masked]).
>
>Sincerely,
>Theresa
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------