Subject: hpff-core: February HPFF Meeting

From: [email-masked] (Bob Boland)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:56:23 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day for hotel reservations at the 
Eldorado Hotel in Santa Fe.  Reservations can be made by e-mail to

[email-masked]

Be sure to reference the HPF meeting.  For those planning to arrive early,
the Eldorado is booked solid Saturday (2/22).  I have been on the phone 
looking for alternate sites and offer the following:

If you are coming in on Saturday, a possibilty is to stay in Albuquerque.  My
experience is that rooms are fairly easy to find there on weekends (except
during Fiesta).  You might try the Sleep Inn, 1-888-337-3262 voice or
1-505-244-3312 Fax.  The Sleep Inn is at International and Yale near the
airport and offers airport transportation and a contintal breakfast.  It's a
new property too.  The rate $45.00 plus tax (10.5%) for $49.76.  Ask for the
HPF rate.

I'll be talking to the Sales Manager of another hotel this afternoon.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------