Subject: Re: hpff-core: Date, Times, ?? Place ?? of "HPFF BOF" at SC'96 info requested

From: Chuck Koelbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 14:53:27 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Folks --
>
>I assume there will be some HPFF "BOF" (or some such) at SC'96.
>Have the date, time, and place been picked yet?
>
>-- Pres

7:00-9:00pm Tuesday night, Washington Room.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled crisis...

**********************************************************************
Charles Koelbel				CITI/CRPC, MS 41
Center for Research on Parallel Computation		Rice University
Rice University				6100 Main Street
[email-masked]				Houston, TX 77005
**********************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]> (by way of Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 14:26:40 -0600

Let's amend that ...

7:00 - 9:00 Wednesday night, Washington Room is I believe the updated
time ...

I'm easy at this point however - whatever shows up in the program, we'll do.

  -mary-