Subject: hpff-core: LAST DAY FOR HOTEL ROOMS - Nov. 18

From: Theresa Chatman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 11:17:47 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again,

I know that most of you will be at SC'96 next week, so I wanted to remind
you that November 18th is the last day in which to make your hotel
reservations for the December HPFF meeting in Houston (see complete details
below).  If you haven't made your hotel arrangements, please do so ASAP.
The hotel will be extremely full during that week.

Thanks,
Theresa

>X-Sender: [email-masked]
>Mime-Version: 1.0
>Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 10:21:31 -0600
>To: hpff-core
>From: Theresa Chatman <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Details for the December 9-11 HPFF meeting
>Cc: tlc, butler, [email-masked], [email-masked],
>        [email-masked], [email-masked],
>        [email-masked]
>
>To the HPFF core group:
>
>The next HPFF meeting will be held on December 9-11, 1996.  The meeting
>will be held at Rice University, 6100 Main Street, Houston, TX, 77005.
>
>The registration fee for this meeting will be $100, and will be collected
>on site.  Please make your checks and POs payable to Rice University (no
>credit cards or cash, please).  In order to adequately prepare for the
>meeting, I will need to know if you plan to attend, so please RSVP to
>[email-masked].  If you are a vegetarian or have any other special needs, I
>will need to know this as well.
>
>We have a block of rooms at the Houston Plaza Hilton, 6633 Travis, Houston,
>TX, 77030.  To make your hotel reservations, call 713-313-4000 no later
>than November, 18,1996 (the fax number is 713-313-4650).   After that date,
>the rooms will be released to the general public.  Be sure to refer to the
>HPFF meeting.
>
>Our sleeping room rate is $75 per night for single occupancy and $85 per
>night for double occupancy.  The hotel sleeping rooms are equipped with
>dataport lines, so you will be able to use your portable computers from
>your sleeping rooms.
>
>The Hilton is two blocks from Rice University, and they offer complimentary
>shuttle service to and from Rice.  There is a shuttle service, Airport
>Express, that travels between the airports and area hotels.  The cost is
>$11.50 one-way between the hotel and Hobby Airport, and $16.75 one-way
>between the hotel and Intercontinental Airport.  Resevations are not
>necessary (they are located in the baggage claim area at the airports), but
>they can be reached at 713-523-8888.  You should allow a little extra
>travel time if you choose to use this service--the reservationist can give
>you an estimate on travel time.
>
>If you have handouts that you would like to have distributed at the HPFF
>meeting, please send them to me by noon Central Time on Thursday, December
>5, 1996.  Electronic copies should be sent to [email-masked] AND
>[email-masked].
>
>For the people who will be supported by the CRPC:  when you make your hotel
>reservations, please present them with a credit card number in order to
>cover your incidentals.  The CRPC will be directly billed for your sleeping
>room charges.
>
>The format of the meeting follows:
>
>Monday, 12/9
>
>9am - 10pm
>
>One U-shaped room for 25 people.
>Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.
>
>Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.  Dinner is at
>your own expense.
>
>Tuesday, 12/10
>
>9am - 10pm
>
>One U-shaped room for 25 people.
>Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.
>
>Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.  Dinner is at
>your own expense.
>
>Friday, 12/11
>
>9am to noon
>
>One U-shaped room for 25 people.
>Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.
>
>Continental breakfast and a break will be provided.
>
>If you have any questions regarding the logistics for the HPFF meeting,
>please let me know.  If you have any questions regarding technical issues,
>please direct them to Mary Zosel ([email-masked]).
>
>Also, for your information, our contact person at the Hilton is Dewayne
>Burnett.
>
>Sincerely,
>Theresa Chatman
>Manager of Outreach Programs, CRPC
>Rice University
>MS-41
>6100 South Main Street
>Houston, TX  77005
>713-285-5180 Phone
>713-285-5136 Fax
>[email-masked]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------