Subject: hpff-core: Date, Times, ?? Place ?? of "HPFF BOF" at SC'96 info requested

From: David Presberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:58:19 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks --

I assume there will be some HPFF "BOF" (or some such) at SC'96.
Have the date, time, and place been picked yet?

-- Pres
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
- David L. Presberg, Parallel Computing Specialist, CTC/ST/Tools
-   Cornell Theory Center, 740 Frank H.T. Rhodes Hall, Cornell University,
- Ithaca, NY 14853-3801, USA  607-254-8861  [email-masked]
- Nickname:  Pres
- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------