Subject: hpff-core: Important - handouts for next week's meeting

From: Theresa Chatman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:29:46 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

FYI, I have not received any handouts for next week's HPFF meeting.  If you
have something that you would like for me to send to the meeting for you,
please send a PostScript file to [email-masked] AND [email-masked] ASAP.
Otherwise, if you plan to take them with you, approximately 20 copies
should suffice.

Sincerely,
Theresa
713-285-5180 phone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------