Subject: hpff-core: Re: Next Draft HPF2 document

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:01:06 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, the Rice problems seem to be ameliorating.  (Except for demands on
Chuck's time, which are getting worse...)

Anyway, there is a new, improved distribution of the HPF 2.0 document.
You can pick it up at ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/
        If you want one (or a few) TeX files, they are in that directory
        If you want the whole enchilada, go from there to
        Releases/20-aug-96.tar.gz for a gzipped tar file

Two minor changes from Mary's version:

* I fixed the \ith problem (a missing macro in syntax-macs.tex), so there
should be no TeX errors.  Lots of warnings, though!

* I added skeletal instructions for running latex to the README file.

Happy proofreading...

                                                Chuck

At 10:29 08/20/96, owner-hpff-doc wrote:
>Hmmm - there seem to be a collection of minor computer problems
>both here, at Rice, and in my typing conspiring to keep this document
>from going out.
>
>Following find the current version of the HPF2 document ... it is
>uuencoded, compressed, tar file.  When you decode it, I messed up
>the uuencode line and it comes out as uu817 rather than an
>appropriately named .Z file so you will have to rename to uncompress.
>
>Find a README in the file for the current status.  We will cut a new
>version right after labor day.
>
>PLEASE all "readers" - make a careful effort to look over the chapter
>you signed up for.  If it is good shape, then look for "little details" -
>if it is still pretty much in draft stage, you might volunteer some
>
>...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------