Subject: hpff-core: New Address

From: Alok Choudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 14:10:51 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective immediately, my new address is given below.
I apologize if you receive this more than once.

Alok

Prof. Alok N. Choudhary
Northwestern University
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Technological Institute
2145 Sheridan Road
Evanston, Illinois  60208-3118

phone number is:  (847) 467-4129.

fax number is:  (847) 491-4455

Email: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------