Subject: hpff-core: Details for the September 18-20 HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 16:15:16 -0500 (CDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the HPFF core group:

The next HPFF meeting will be held on September 18-20, 1996.  The meeting
will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 1333 Bayshore
Highway, Burlingame, CA, 94010.

The registration fee for this meeting will be $100, and will be collected
on site.  Please make your checks and POs payable to Rice University (no
credit cards or cash, please).  In order to adequately prepare for the
meeting, I will need to know if you plan to attend, so please RSVP to
[email-masked].  If you are a vegetarian or have any other special needs, I
will need to know this as well.

To make your hotel reservations, call 415-347-1234 no later than September
1,1996 (the fax number is 415-347-5948).   After that date, the rooms will
be released to the general public.  Be sure to refer to the HPFF meeting.

Our sleeping room rate is $125 per night for single occupancy and $150 per
night for double occupancy.  The hotel sleeping rooms are equipped with
dataport lines, so you will be able to use your portable computers from
your sleeping rooms.

The Hyatt Regency is 1 mile from the San Francisco International Airport,
and they offer complimentary 24-hour shuttle service.  The shuttle service
runs continously, but it is best to call the hotel for pick up.  A hotel
phone bank is located in the baggage claim area.

If you have handouts that you would like to have distributed at the HPFF
meeting, please send them to me by noon Central Time on Thursday, September
12, 1996.  Electronic copies should be sent to [email-masked] AND
[email-masked].

For the people who will be supported by the CRPC:  when you make your hotel
reservations, please present them with a credit card number in order to
cover your incidentals.  The CRPC will be directly billed for your sleeping
room charges.

The format of the meeting follows:

Wednesday, 9/18

8:30am - 10pm

One U-shaped room for 25 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.

Thursday, 9/19

8:30am - 10pm

One U-shaped room for 25 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.  Dinner is at
your own expense.

Friday, 9/20

8:30am to noon

One U-shaped room for 25 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast and a break will be provided.

If you have any questions regarding the logistics for the HPFF meeting,
please let me know.  If you have any questions regarding technical issues,
please direct them to Mary Zosel ([email-masked]).

Also, for your information, our contact person at the Hyatt Regency is
Rachelle Kwon.

Sincerely,
Theresa Chatman
Manager of Outreach Programs, CRPC
Rice University
MS-41
6100 South Main Street
Houston, TX  77005
713-285-5180 Phone
713-285-5136 Fax
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------