Subject: hpff-core: dates

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPFF Core 
I hope to have minutes for the July meeting out later this afternoon.

But - hidden in these are some dates that are important for everyone
to remember - mark on schedules etc.

Document: 
   Drafts for next revision due to Chuck (email to hpff-doc) before
    Aug.4th
   Drafts for the document for September meeting due before Sept. 2.

Meetings:
   Additional December meeting added --- probably Dec 9-11 at Rice.
   User Meeting in February  - Sante Fe - dates being determined.

  -mary-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------