Subject: hpff-core: meeting this week

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:39:53 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To - July meeting attendees 

This is a reminder that our west coast schedule calls for starting early
on Wednesday and ending early on Friday.  Meeting rooms are available
starting at 8:30 on Wednesday, but we agreed to allow for same-day travel
for those coming in from west coast.

We will start at 10:30 Wednesday in the larger of the 3 rooms.  The first
item will be discussion of working agenda for the day - whether it be
usual subgroups, or special groups working on the documents.  I expect
we will soon break into working groups.

For those arriving earlier - I believe that copies of the document are
due.  My suggestion is to spend time on document review.  I will bring 
copies of the latest versions of tex files on my computer.

Also, on Friday, we agreed on a short wrap-up session, with the
intent to break early for east-coast flights home. I expect, we will
finish 10-10:30.

Remember San Francisco area may be in  California and can be warm
... but it also has a *LOT* of natural air conditioning - sweaters or
jackets may be called for when outdoors - especially in the evening.
Also, shorts in the City are a sure sign of a tourist with cold knees
on many summer days and most summer nights.

   -mary-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------