Subject: hpff-core: Latest doc

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 20:23:39 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The latest document is available in "the usual places":

ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/{lots-o-files.tex}
ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/Releases/08-jul-96.tar.Z

I am not sure what has changed since the June 28 release; I just verified
that it unpacked and LaTeXed.  However, I believe that this is the version
that Mary printed off for the meeting Wednesday.

                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------