Subject: hpff-core: Details for the July 10-12 HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 10:20:27 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the HPFF core group:

The next HPFF meeting will be held on July 10-12, 1996.  The meeting will
be held at the Crowne Plaza (formally the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza), 600
Airport Boulevard, San Francisco, CA, 94010.

The registration fee for this meeting will be $100, and will be collected
on site.  Please make your checks and POs payable to Rice University (no
credit cards or cash, please).  In order to adequately prepare for the
meeting, I will need to know if you plan to attend, so please RSVP to
[email-masked].  If you are a vegetarian or have any other special needs, I
will need to know this as well.

To make your hotel reservations, call 415-340-8500 no later than June 26,
1996 (the fax number is 415-340-0599).   After that date, the rooms will be
released to the general public.  Be sure to refer to the HPFF meeting.

Our sleeping room rate is $96 per night for single and double occupancy.
The hotel sleeping rooms are equipped with dataport lines, so you will be
able to use your portable computers from your sleeping rooms.

The Crowne Plaza is 3 miles from the San Francisco International Airport,
and they offer complimentary 24-hour shuttle service.  The shuttle service
runs every 20 minutes, but it is best to call the hotel for pick up.  A
hotel phone bank is located in the baggage claim area (the Crowne Plaza is
#55).

If you have handouts that you would like to have distributed at the HPFF
meeting, please send them to me by noon Central Time on Wednesday, July 3,
1996.  Electronic copies should be sent to [email-masked] AND
[email-masked].

For the people who will be supported by the CRPC:  when you make your hotel
reservations, please present them with a credit card number in order to
cover your incidentals.  The CRPC will be directly billed for your sleeping
room charges.

The format of the meeting follows:

Wednesday, 7/10

8:30am - 10pm

One U-shaped room for 30 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast and breaks will be provided.   Lunch and dinner is at
your own expense.

Thursday, 7/11

8:30am - 10pm

One U-shaped room for 30 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.  Dinner is at
your own
expense.

Friday, 7/12

8:30am to noon

One U-shaped room for 30 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 10-15 people each.

Continental breakfast and a break will be provided.

If you have any questions regarding the logistics for the HPFF meeting,
please let me know.  If you have any questions regarding technical issues,
please direct them to Mary Zosel ([email-masked]).

Also, for your information, our contact person at the Crowne Plaza is Todd
Statz.

Sincerely,
Theresa Chatman
Manager of Outreach Programs, CRPC
Rice University
MS-41
6100 South Main Street
Houston, TX  77005
713-285-5180 Phone
713-285-5136 Fax
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------