Subject: hpff-core: hpff meeting dates

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 14:56:49 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: HPFF core meeting attendees ...

We agreed to July 10-12 ...

It turns out that one person has reported a conflict on
   Sept. 18-20 --- the other date we agreed on.

What about September 25-27 ???

Can you check your schedules?

Please send me a note indicating which of the two dates (or both) work
for you.

   -mary-    [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------