Subject: hpff-core: JAVA Workshop at ICASE

From: Piyush Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 15:21:21 -0400 (EDT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICASE is organizing a tutorial and workshop on Java and Web Technologies
at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton VA during the week of June 10-14.
The first four days consists of  a tutorial given by Geoffrey Fox. 

The last day (Friday) is a workshop on "Java and Web Technologies for
Scientific Computing". The speakers include

    Dennis Gannon, Indiana
    Jim Browne, Univ. of Texass 
    Wojtek Furmanski, NPAC
    Mani Chandy, Caltech 
    Micah Beck, Tennessee

More information about the short course and the workshop can be found at
http://www.icase.edu/workshops/java. 

Information about ICASE can be found at http://www.icase.edu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------