Subject: hpff-core: New mailing list - hpff-doc

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 09:59:02 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are pleased to announce that [email-masked] is now on the air.

This is the mailing list discussed at the last HPFF meeting, for people
actively working on pulling together the HPF 2.0 draft.  If you are one of
the initial members of the list, you just got a "Welcome" message.
Otherwise, you didn't.

The list is managed by Majordomo as an open list, meaning that you can add
yourself to it.

To add yourself to the list:
        mail [email-masked] << EOF
        subscribe hpff-doc
        EOF

To remove yourself from the list:
        mail [email-masked] << EOF
        unsubscribe hpff-doc
        EOF

We now return you to your regularly scheduled e-mail.

                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------