Subject: hpff-core: HPF 1.2 draft now available

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 13:25:37 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such as it is, anyway.

URL is ftp://titan.cs.rice.edu/public/HPFF/hpf2.0-draft/

Lots of .tex files there.

LaTex runs with some errors, but does produce syntactically correct output.
See the README file for more info.

Now off to collect that raw text...

                                                Chuck

PS I don't think I got all the chapter editors' assignments.  If you should
be on the hpff-doc list (still not set up), please send me your address.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------