Subject: hpff-core: HPF WORKSHOP AT HPCNE, FRIDAY APRIL 19, 1996

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 12:43:15 +0200 (MET DST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPF WORKSHOP AT HPCNE, FRIDAY APRIL 19, 1996

0900	High Performance Fortran Overview 
        Ken Kennedy, Rice University, USA

1000	Vendor Session 

                Using current HPF tools for software development.
		Cliff Addison, N.A. Software, United Kingdom. 

		Support for irregular problems in the ACE HPF compiler.
		Arthur Veen, ACE, Netherlands. 

		PGIs strategy for providing HPF. 
		Larry Meadows, The Portland Group, USA. 

1100    Coffee break

1130	Session: User Experiences with HPF

	Experiences with HPF at CSR4. 
	Carlo Nardone, CRS4, Italy. 

	HPF port of an Ocean Simulation. 
        Tor Sorevik, Parallab, Norway.

        HPF port of an industrial irregular CFD application.
        Philippe Devillers, VCPC, Austria.

	The ESPRIT project PHAROS: Open HPF Programming Environment.
        Karl Solchenbach, Pallas, Germany.

1230-1400 lunch

1400	Session: Development of HPF

	Additional language features for HPF from the PPPE project. 
        Barbara Chapman, VCPC, Austria /Thomas Brandes, GMD, Germany

	Approved features and extensions of HPF version 2.
        Chuck Koelbel, Rice University, USA. 

	Task parallelism in HPF. 
        Jaspal Subhlok, CMU, USA.

15.30   Coffee break

1600  	Panel Discussion. 
        IS CURRENT HPF ENOUGH FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS ?

        Chaired By Alok Choudhary, Syracuse University, USA. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------