Subject: hpff-core: Getting concerned

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 13:14:00 -0600

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

According to my rooming list at the Arlington Hilton, we only have the
following reservations for the March 13-15 HPFF meeting:  Boland, Subhlok,
Kennedy, Meadows, Meltzer, Munroe, Robinson, Schreiber, Zosel, and Zongaro.
If you plan to attend and are in need of a hotel room, please call
817-640-3322 or 1-800-527-9332.  Remember that our rooms will be released
after this Friday, March 8.

Joel Williamson/Jerry Wagener - are you attending next week's meeting?

Thanks,
Theresa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------