Subject: hpff-core: Re: PLEASE READ - details for the January 9-12 HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:41:20 -0600 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
An addition to Theresa's information, applicable to US academics -

Due to the extra costs of this meeting (i.e. extra hotel nights, etc.), we
are increasing the reimbursement amount for the January meeting.  The new
amount is $1000, for this meeting only.  If you (or your advisor, or your
student) have been supported for either of the last two meetings, we will
support you this time as well.  Please confirm to me ([email-masked]) and
Theresa ([email-masked]) that you are coming so we can be sure to set up
the accounting.

                                                Chuck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------