Subject: hpff-core: clean proposal texts

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 15:26:09 -0800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPFF-Core Group
I would like to ask any of you who are authors of proposals -
especially those that have passed a second reading - to have
a "clean copy" (e.g. all updates) of the full proposal, as approved
available for the HPFF meeting next week.  It would be useful
to have both paper and electronic forms.  We will be trying
to get some draft document work done - and this will be greatly
facilitated by having complete proposal text. 

There has also been a request that we make these available
on the web for review and comment - we will talk about this.

   -mary-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: David Presberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 08:55:51 -0500

RE:
 > There has also been a request that we make these [clean proposal docs] 
 > available
 > on the web for review and comment ...

I "second the motion"!!

-- Pres