Subject: hpff-core: proposal schedule

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 16:11:38 -0800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPFF-Core
Minutes have gone out to hpff list - assuming I did the password
for a long message correctly.  Following is a summary of the
proposal status for the January meeting.  Theresa will probably
be setting a mailing deadline - hopefully end of next week - not
earlier.  More to follow next week.
   -mary- zosel-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------