Subject: hpff-core: When in San Diego

From: "Scott B. Baden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 17:24:44 -0800 (PST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Supercomputing Attendees:

I've put together an "Insider's Guide"
on where to get provisions and what to see
and do when  in San Diego.

You can access this as:
	http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/baden/ToDoInSD.txt

Enjoy!

Scott
PS For those who won't be attending Supercomputing:
   I hope someday this information will be useful to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------