Subject: hpff-core: FYI, no to evening function on 1/8/96

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:04:30 -0600 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Theresa,
>
>Is there any function scheduled on the evening of Jan. 8?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joel

Joel,

No, not at this time.  But that is a very good point.  Mary and I just
talked.  IF we hold a special evening function, it will on the evening of
1/9, 1/10, or 1/11.

Theresa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------