Subject: hpff-core: Meeting Dates

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 14:33:09 -0800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:  HPFF-Core
Rob asked that I send out meeting dates asap for those of you
that didn't get them recorded.   -mz-

document organization meeting - sometime afternoon Dec. 4 - San Diego
SC'95 BOF - Dec. 6th  ~5-7pm

January 9-11    (Starting will full-group meeting 8:30 AM) - Dallas

March 13-15 (usual format) - Arlington

April 19 HPCN workshop - Brussels

May 1-3 (usual format) - Arlington
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------