Subject: hpff-core: HPF Workshop proceedings

From: Mehrotra Piyush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 10:35:01 -0500 (EST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last august, we held a mini-workshop at ICASE on
the status of HPF. A mix of vendors and users
gave talks:

    High Performance Fortran - A Brief Overview 
    Piyush Mehrotra, ICASE

    Status of the DEC HPF Compiler,
    Dave Loveman, Digital Equipment Corp
     
    Status of the PGI HPF Compiler,
    Larry Meadows, Portland Group, Inc

    Status of the APR  HPF Compiler,
    John Levesque, Applied Parallel Research

    Experience with Four HPF Compiler's on CFD Codes,
    Kevin Roe, ICASE/NPAC

    Experiences with HPF at Vienna,
    Barbara Chapman, Univ. of Vienna/VCPC

    Integrating HPF with other HPCC Technologies,
    Geoffrey Fox, NPAC

We have the transparancies from these talks and would be willing
to send out copies.  Please send your US Mail address if
you would like to get a copy.

	- Piyush

PS with the federal shutdown hanging over our heads I may not
be able to respond for some time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------