Subject: hpff-core: Nov. meeting details

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 12:15:12 -0600 (CST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
November HPFF meeting attendees:

If you have not already done so, please send me any documents that you
would like to have photocopied and distributed at the HPFF meeting ASAP.
Please send them to [email-masked] and [email-masked].

Also, upon check in at the Arlington Hilton, you will be given coupons to
use on Thursday and Friday mornings.  The coupons entitle you to a
complimentary breakfast on those mornings.

Theresa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------