Subject: hpff-core: hpcn deadline

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 08:17:07 -0800

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the HPFF meeting this week, we will try to finalize the dates for
a spring meeting.  There is some possibility that it will be associated
with the HPCN meeting in April.   The deadline for papers for that
conference is very soon ... I'll forward it to u in case you woul dlike
to submit something.   -mary-

----
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 20:11:03 +0100
>From: [email-masked] (Jaap Hollenberg)
Subject: HPCN-on-behalf-of-Peter-Sloot
To: [email-masked]

Dear Colleque!

As you know, the deadline for submitting a paper for HPCN96 is
 drawing near.  However, you may be pleased to learn that the
 HPCN96 organisation group has agreed to shift the deadline to :

                 NOVEMBER 15th 1995

 I sincerely hope that you will encourage your colleagues and
 that also you yourself will find time to prepare your extended
 abstract (min. 3 pages) on your HPCN related work, because we
 still can accommodate some high quality presentations/papers/posters.

 You can send the abstract by email to [email-masked]

 Please remember that we also accept proposals for Technical
 Demonstrator Displays (Deadline 15 November), Workshops and
 Tutorials (deadline 15th December).

 If you have any questions or queries, please dont hesitate to
 call or email me ([email-masked]) or other members of the 
 Conference committee at any time.

 Finally, please feel free to send copies of this mail to any
 colleage or project collaborator, inviting him/her to submit an
 abstract.

 I look forward to seeing you in Brussels for HPCN96 (16th-18th

 April 1996).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------