Subject: hpff-core: November proposals due

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 20:01:31 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder ... the November HPFF meeting is now only 3 weeks
away.  Theresa is working on hotel information this week.  I hope to
have the minutes in the email later tonight.

Following is a summary of the list of proposals due.  Please note
where you have homework ... and help contribute to general
discussions of your subgroup.
   -mary-

---------
group E    	first reading       second reading
    	kernel		Sept		Nov
	interop		Sept		Nov
	format		Nov		Jan
		(straw poll in Sept)
	explicit interf	July		Nov
	SPMD-HPF	Nov		Jan
	local_globalfuncSept		Nov

group D        first reading        second reading
	irreg map	July		Nov
	dist exten	Sept (Nov)	Nov
	seq. nonmap	Nov		Jan
	subsets		Sept		Nov
	derived type	Sept		Nov
	dist ranges	Nov		Jan
	shadow width	Sept		Nov
	OOC		Nov 		Jan

group C       first reading         second reading
	async		July		Nov
	on		Sept		Nov
	reduc		Sept		Nov
	task		Nov		Jan
	gen transpose	Nov		Jan

Also proposal may be needed to clarify number_of_processors.  
(This might become part of a larger discussion.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------