Subject: hpff-core: proposal record

From: Mary E Zosel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 23:01:19 -0700

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HPFF-CORE
I've just sent out the Sept. Minutes to the full mailing list.
If it doesn't bounce because of message too long, you should
have it shortly.

These minutes do have a fairly complete record of text for many
of the proposals we are processing.  HOWEVER - I have also
pulled the proposals out into a separate database to track
their status  (similar to my CCI database).

If you would like either a copy of the file-maker-pro file
with the proposal database OR a postscript copy, let me
know and I'll send you a copy directly.

   -mary-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------