Subject: hpff-core: Main meals at September HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 18:03:49 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
September HPFF meeting attendees:

I just wanted to make sure that you are aware that you are entitled to a
full breakfast on Thursday and Friday morning.  Breakfast is served each
day from 7-9 am in the Windfall Restaurant.

Dinner will be provided for you on Wednesday, September 20.  This will be
at 6pm in the Shareholder Room.

Theresa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------