Subject: hpff-core: Per diem for sleeping rooms at next HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 10:49:51 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if you are having problems with what your institution
allows you to spend on hotel rooms.  There may be a way that I can help you
with this.  Please contact me if you'd like to discuss it.  I also wanted
to check to see if you were having any problems with obtaining hotel
reservations at the DFW Hilton.  If so, let me know this as well.  I will
see what I can do.

FYI, things are run a little differently at this facility because it is a
conference hotel.  There are ways to work around these things, though.
Just let me know if you're having problems.  Most of these things should be
transparent to you once we are onsite.  I feel that we will be pleased with
this hotel, and I look forward to our meeting next week!

Thanks,
Theresa
713-285-5180
[email-masked]