Subject: hpff-core: Details for the September 20-22, 1995 HPFF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Theresa Chatman)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 14:16:01 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the HPFF core group:

The next HPFF meeting will be held on September 20-22, 1995.  The meeting
will be held at the DFW Hilton Executive Conference Center, 1800 Highway 26
East, Grapevine, TX, 76051.

The registration fee for this meeting will be $100, and will be collected
on site.  Please make your checks and POs payable to Rice University (no
credit cards or cash, please).  In order to adequately prepare for the
meeting, I will need to know if you plan to attend, so please RSVP to
[email-masked].  If you are a vegetarian or have any other special needs, I
will need to know this as well.

To make your hotel reservations, call 817-481-8444 (the fax number is
817-481-4136).  Be sure to refer to the HPFF meeting, and please make your
room reservations ASAP.

Our sleeping room rate is $140 per night, which also covers some meals.
The hotel sleeping rooms are equipped with dataport lines, so you will be
able to use your portable computer from your room.

The Hilton offers complimentary shuttle service to and from DFW Airport.
In order to take advantage of this service, guests should call the Hilton
from their courtesy phone in the baggage claim area.

If you have handouts that you would like to have distributed at the HPFF
meeting, please send them to me by noon on Monday, September 18, 1995.
Electronic copies should be sent to [email-masked] AND [email-masked].

For the people who will be supported by the CRPC:  when you make your hotel
reservations, please present them with a credit card number in order to
cover your incidentals.  The CRPC will be directly billed for your sleeping
room charges.

The format of the meeting follows:

Wednesday, 9/20

1pm - 10pm

Three breakout rooms conference style for 12 people each.

An afternoon break and dinner will be provided.

Thursday, 9/21

8:30am - 10pm

One U-shaped room for 30 people.
Two breakout rooms conference style for 12 people each.

A full breakfast, breaks, and lunch will be provided.   Meals will be
served in the Windfall Restaurant.

Dinner is at your own expense.

Friday, 9/22

8:30am to 1pm

One U-shaped room for 30 people.

Full breakfast will be provided (served in the Windfall Restaurant).

If you have any questions regarding the logistics for the HPFF meeting,
please let me know.  If you have any questions regarding technical issues,
please direct them to Mary Zosel ([email-masked]).

Also, for your information, our contact person at the DFW Hilton Executive
Conference Center is
Ana Underwood.

Sincerely,
Theresa Chatman
Manager of Outreach Programs, CRPC
Rice University
MS-41
6100 South Main Street
Houston, TX  77005
713-285-5180 Phone
713-285-5136 Fax
[email-masked]