Subject: hpff-core: Documents for the HPFF meeting tomorrow

From: [email-masked] (Chuck Koelbel)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 16:57:57 -0500

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] is a mailing list for announcements related to High
Performance Fortran.  Instructions for adding or deleting yourself
from this list appear at the bottom of this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Handouts for the meeting tomorrow are now available through Majordomo.
Send mail to [email-masked] with the line (in the body)

        get hpff documents/sep-95/sep-95-proposals.shar

You will receive a shar file with several proposals and the CCI list (in
text).  To unpack the file under UNIX, save it (in a clean directory) with
a file name like "foo.shar", then say

        sh foo.shar

Let me know if there are any problems.

Many more files will be available in the same way, as soon as Logan and I
resolve a couple permission/ownership details.  (And figure out what, if
anything, to do about compression...)

Two other means of getting to documents are

gopher://softlib.rice.edu:70/11/softlib/HPF/email-archives
Will give a message-by-message access to each of the monthly archives,
and file-by-file access to other HPF writings

ftp://www.cs.rice.edu/pub/HPF/email-archives/
Will give file-by-file access.

These are updated from the Majordomo archives at midnight every night.
They may be consistent with the Majordomo versions by the time you receive
this letter; they will certainly be in synch early tomorrow morning.

                                                Chuck Koelbel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To (un)subscribe to this list, send mail to [email-masked].
Leave the subject line blank, and in the body put the line
(un)subscribe <email-address>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------